List the operations that must be performed in order to calculate the mass, volume of the gas or the amount of the reactant substance by the volume of the gaseous reaction product.
1. Conduct an analysis of the text of the problem and visualize what is given and what is required to be found.
2. Calculate the amount of the substance of the reaction product given in the problem statement (convert the volume to moles).
3. Write down the equation of a chemical reaction and determine the quantitative relationship between its participants, focusing on the coefficients in the equation.
4. Record the known and unknown quantities of the substance above the formulas of the starting products and the desired reagents.
5. Calculate the required amount of a substance for a given reaction reagent and convert it to mass or volume according to the requirements of the problem.
6. Write down the answer using the appropriate symbols and dimensions.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.