In public places, the following basic rules for safe behavior must be followed:
• you should not enter into a conversation with strangers, try not to attract attention to yourself;
• in a cafe (restaurant) you need to sit away from the exit, better with your back to the wall, you should not take a place in poorly lit corners; the safest places are near the counter;
• you must be careful when communicating with people who are seated at your table; do not get involved in disputes or quarrels, try to reconcile quarreling people;
• if it is necessary to change the currency, the exchange should be made only in specially designated places;
• You should not buy things from people who are suspicious or sell them much cheaper than real value: this is most likely a stolen item or a fake;
• You can’t take part in gambling in an effort to increase your capital: you can be left completely without money;
• if a lot of purchases are made, it is better to take a taxi, then there are more chances to safely take things home
• when visiting the public toilet, care must be taken: this place is unsafe;
• When going with friends or relatives to a large store or to a social event, you must always agree on where you will meet if you miss each other.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.