– linguistic, religious and ethnic identity
– significant property differentiation of society, progressing in the conditions of the demographic explosion, poverty of the population
– low level of development of the economy, society, public consciousness
– preservation of indirect dependence on the former metropolises
– lack of experience in political governance among leaders
– lack of natural resources necessary for independent development
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.