• Stalin is a faithful follower of the teachings of Marx, Engels, Lenin (the idea of building socialism in a single country)
• The victory of the Bolshevik Party in October and the Civil War became possible for Stalin’s “wise leadership”
• Any criticism of the Secretary General is a counter-revolutionary conspiracy
• Soviet propaganda created around Stalin a semi-divine halo of an infallible “great leader and teacher.” Cities, factories, collective farms, military equipment were named after Stalin and his closest associates
• Stalin is deeper than the ocean, higher than the Himalayas, brighter than the Sun. He is the teacher of the universe
• Great leader, Lenin’s first student, outstanding commander, leader of the world proletariat, wise, father of nations, brilliant
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.