– The periods of centralization were short-lived.
The main unifying force is not the state power, but the rural community (it covered a large territory and united farmers and artisans, merchants and usurers):
● full-fledged community members (landowners);
● incompetent (bankrupt landowners, newcomers): renting land or working as farm laborers;
– The life of the community was led by the council;
– The community paid tax to the state (1/6 of the harvest).
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.