• maintained a balance between the military and commercial-priestly parties, the return of the former privileges to the temples of Assyria and Babylonia
• the defeat of the kingdom of Israel, the capture of Samaria, the inhabitants were resettled to new places
• crushing blow to Urartu (714) -> leaves the historical arena. But clashes with nomads Cimmerians (came from Transcaucasia)
• New territories in Media
• Subordination of Karkemish – an important trade center
• Clash with Egypt
• a new Assyrian capital was founded – the residence of the king, the city of Dur-Sharrukin (on the Tigris river)
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.