• developed manufacturing production
• formed classes of the bourgeoisie and proletariat
• orientation of agriculture (sheep breeding) towards national industry
• favorable geographic location: openness to sea trade routes, a large number of rivers, the presence of coal and iron ore deposits
• development of scientific thought and education
• huge colonial possessions
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.