Prepare a report on the environmental problems associated with the production and processing of glass and cement.
October 27, 2020 | Education|
The main problems in cement production are:
1) dust emissions from chimneys;
2) gaseous emissions into the atmosphere (oxides of nitrogen, sulfur, carbon, etc.);
3) consumption of energy and raw materials.
The main problems in glass production are:
1) emissions of sodium silicate dust;
2) discharges of pollutants;
3) waste water discharge.
Prepare a more detailed message yourself.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.