• The period of the Renaissance (XIV-XVII centuries) and the Reformation (XVI century) marked the beginning of the establishment of fundamental values – civil rights and freedoms, including freedom of conscience.
• Great geographical discoveries (XV-XVI centuries). The beginning of the creation of colonial systems.
• “Price revolution” and the emergence of the bourgeoisie (XVI-XVII centuries).
• The first early bourgeois revolutions (XVI-XVII centuries).
• The first scientific revolution (XVI-XVII centuries) in the field of natural and exact sciences, humanitarian, political and philosophical thought.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.