1) The principle of historicism at the heart of the artistic depiction of reality.
2) The spirit of the era is conveyed in a work of art by prototypes (the image of a typical hero in typical circumstances).
3) Heroes are not only a product of a certain time, but also universal types.
4) The characters of the heroes are given in development, multifaceted and complex, socially and psychologically motivated.
5) Lively spoken language; colloquial vocabulary.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.