|Robbery of France after victory in the Franco-Prussian War:
1. Removal of equipment of enterprises and means of transport. 2. Huge contribution – 5 billion francs. 3. Alsace and part of Lorraine – lands rich in iron ore and coal.
|1. Using the experience of other countries, introducing the most advanced technology and the latest achievements in science and technology.
2. Creation of large banking and industrial corporations, monopolies.
3. Prussian militaristic tradition.
4. “Prussian style” – a sense of duty, modesty, moderation, respect for work.
5. Concentration of bank capital.
6. The emergence of a financial oligarchy.
7. Development of domestic and foreign trade.
|1. Landlessness of peasants – some of them became farm laborers in cadets and farms (almost a third of the cultivated land was concentrated in the hands of the Prussian cadets).
2. Strengthening property stratification in the village.
3. The departure of peasants to the cities (if in 1871 a third of the population of Germany lived in cities, then by 1910 – two thirds).