1) a complex, fragmented society (caste system; different religions; peoples at different stages of economic and cultural development);
2) endless wars of conquest;
3) higher taxes – the impoverishment of entire regions and the impoverishment of the peasants;
4) expansion of the territory, which led to the weakening of the central authority;
5) predatory raids of neighbors (in 1739 – the cavalry of Nadir Shah plundered Delhi).
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.