1. increase in the West of the class of free farmers, thanks to the liberation from serfdom of the peasants who participated in the campaigns;
2. contributed to the success of trade, opening up new routes to the East for it;
3. favored the development of geographical knowledge;
4. expanding the sphere of intellectual and moral interests, they enriched poetry with new subjects;
5. promotion to the historical stage of the secular knightly class, which constituted the ennobling element of medieval life;
6. the emergence of spiritual and knightly orders, which played an important role in history.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.