Results of the great French revolution
August 1, 2020
1. Simplified the variety of pre-revolutionary forms of ownership. The lands of the majority of the nobility were sold to peasants in 10-year installments in small plots (parcels).
2. Eliminated class barriers: abolished the privileges of the nobility and clergy and introduced equal social opportunities for all citizens. This contributed to the expansion of civil rights and the introduction of constitutions in European countries.
3. The revolution gave birth to a new state structure – a parliamentary republic and parliamentary democracy.
4. The state began to act as a guarantor of equal rights for all citizens.
5. Transformation of the financial system: the estate character of taxes was abolished, the principle of universality and proportionality to income or property was introduced. The publicity of the budget was proclaimed.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.