1) “Cosmic pessimism” (hopelessness and despair, doubt about the truth and expediency of modern civilization).
2) Turning to eternal ideals (love, beauty), discord with modern reality; the idea of ”escapism” (the escape of a romantic hero into an ideal world)
3) Romantic duality (feelings, desires of a person and the surrounding reality are in deep contradiction).
4) Affirmation of the intrinsic value of a separate human person with its special inner world, wealth and uniqueness of the human soul.
5) The image of an exceptional hero in special, exceptional circumstances.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.