1) The image of nature as a background of human experience.
2) Attention to the inner world of a person (the basis of psychologism).
3) The leading theme is the theme of death.
4) Ignoring the environment (circumstances are given secondary importance); an image of the soul of an ordinary person, his inner world, feelings, which are always beautiful from the beginning.
5) Main genres: elegy, psychological drama, psychological novel, diary, travel, psychological story
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.