• the economic basis is land reclamation, in which land and water are owned by the state;
• centralized structure of state power with a developed bureaucracy;
• the absolute power of the state is represented by the ruler (pharaoh, king, emperor);
• the population is completely dependent on the state; most live in more or less isolated and scattered rural communities;
• man, neither objectively nor subjectively, distinguishes himself from nature and society. This circumstance to the greatest extent determines the specificity of the spiritual culture of the Ancient East.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.