Similarities between mammals and reptiles.
October 30, 2020 | Education|
1. The presence of an internal skeleton with a spine and skull. The presence of a chest.
2. Four pairs of homologous five-toed limbs.
3. 5 parts of the brain.
4. 2 circles of blood circulation.
5. Respiratory organs – lungs.
6. Excretory organs – kidneys.
7. Internal fertilization.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.