End of the Early Middle Ages (IX century):
• Feudalism is a social – economic formation in which the landowner, the feudal lord, exploits dependent peasants.
• Feud – land ownership awarded for service, consisting of:
1) domain – the land of the master,
2) peasant allotments, for the use of which the peasants performed corvee – work on the master’s land and paid quitrent – products or money.
• Feudal lord in his possession:
1) managed, appointed the elder;
2) collected taxes for the benefit of the treasury;
3) carried out by the court.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.