– the accession to England of Tanzania and South-West Africa, Iraq and Palestine, parts of Togo and Cameroon;
– accession to Belgium by Burundi, Rwanda and Uganda;
– the annexation of Alsace-Lorraine, Syria, parts of Togo and Cameroon by France;
– the occupation of the Saar by France;
– the annexation of South Tyrol and Istria by Italy;
– the independence of the Belarusian People’s Republic, the Ukrainian People’s Republic, Hungary, Danzig, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czechoslovakia, Estonia, Finland and Yugoslavia was proclaimed;
– the Weimar and Austrian republics were founded;
– the Rhineland and the Black Sea straits have been demilitarized.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.