The absence of sweat glands in humans is inherited as a recessive trait linked to the X chromosome. The presence of sweat glands is a dominant feature. Determine what offspring to expect from the following marriages:
1) a homozygous woman with sweat glands and a man without sweat glands;
2) a heterozygous woman and a man with sweat glands;
3) women and men without sweat glands.
1) All children with sweat glands;
2) girls with sweat glands, boys with sweat glands and boys without sweat glands in a ratio of 2: 1: 1;
3) all children are without sweat glands.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.