The black color of Andalusian chickens is due to the dominant B1 gene, the white color is due to the B2 genome and the blue color is due to the B1B2 genes.
1) What type of trait inheritance will be in this case?
2) What color of plumage in chickens can be expected in the offspring of F1 and F2 if you cross a black rooster with a white hen? What type of trait inheritance will be in this case?
3) What genotype do the hen and the rooster have, from crossing which only black chickens are obtained?
4) What is the probability of getting black chickens from crossing a blue rooster and a hen?
1) Inheritance of a trait by the type of incomplete (intermediate) dominance;
2) if you cross a black rooster with a white hen, then the F1 offspring has a blue color (genotype B1B2), the F2 offspring – chickens with black, blue and white plumage in a ratio of 1: 2: 1 (genotypes B1B1, B1B2, B2B2 in a ratio of 1: 2: 1);
3) genotype P: B1B1
4) the probability of getting black chickens from crossing blue rooster and chicken 1/4.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.