The grass carp eats plant foods. During the growing period, he consumed 100,000 kJ of energy with food.
October 31, 2020 | Education|
The grass carp eats plant foods. During the growing period, he consumed 100,000 kJ of energy with food. The share of undigested food was 50%, 20% was spent on gain, and the rest on breathing. Calculate the amount of energy (in to L g) spent on breathing.
1) The share of undigested food is 50%, that is, of the 100,000 kJ of energy consumed with food, only half is absorbed – 50,000 kJ.
2) Of this amount of energy, 20% is spent on growth, which means that the remaining 80% is spent on breathing, that is, 40,000 kJ (50,000 kJ • 0.8).
Answer’. 40,000 kj
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.