– the completion of the formation of a single state leads to uniformity in the development of lands (formerly independent principalities);
– the power of the Grand Duke, and then the Tsar, is increasing;
– Moscow becomes an all-Russian cultural center;
– the Russian Church plays a huge role in the development of culture (for example, the decisions of the Stoglava Cathedral in 1551 regulated the activities of icon painters and architects);
– the process of forming a nationwide culture is developing.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.