1. The higher the mountains, the greater the set of natural zones (multi-storey).
2. The closer to the equator, the more diverse the natural complexes in the mountains.
3. The change of natural zones in the mountains from the foot to the top is similar to the change of natural zones in the plain from south to north.
4. The change of natural zones on the northern slopes is different from the change on the southern slopes. Snow on the northern slopes starts at a lower altitude.
5. The first natural zone at the foot is the one with the mountains.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.