The political program of the Provisional Government was outlined on March 3, 1917 in the Declaration of the Provisional Government, which included the following provisions:
• Amnesty for political and religious affairs.
• Freedom of speech, press, association, assembly.
• Elimination of national, religious and class restrictions.
• Replacement of the police by the people’s militia.
• Convocation of the Constituent Assembly.
The solution of the main questions of the revolution was postponed until the convocation of the Constituent Assembly:
• About the political system.
• About agrarian reform.
• On the self-determination of peoples
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.