• Colossal population growth in Europe, which was the first to start the industrial revolution.
• during 13 centuries (from VI to XIX centuries) the population of the continent never exceeded 180 million people;
• for the XIX century. the number of Europeans has risen to 460 million.
The fact of the explosive growth of the population testified to the rise in the standard of living of the population, which played an important role in creating a new type of society.
DISADVANTAGES OF THE SYSTEM OF INDUSTRIAL CAPITALISM:
• lack of a well thought-out social policy;
• lack of state regulation of labor relations,
• unrestrained exploitation of certain groups of workers (women and children).
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.