The type of climate can be determined not only by the amplitude of temperatures, but also by the amount of precipitation and the mode of their fallout.
• if the annual precipitation is more than 2000 mm, it is an equatorial or maritime climate;
• if there is also a lot of precipitation during the year, but there are months of drought, it is a variable-humid climate;
• if the average year. the amount of precipitation less than 150 mm is half empty. or desert climate;
• if there is very little precipitation in summer and a lot in winter (average annual from 700 to 1000 mm), then this is a Mediterranean climate;
• if, on the contrary, there is little precipitation in winter, and 2/3 of precipitation falls in summer, then this is a monsoon climate. In the temperate zone in such a climate, the annual amount does not exceed 800 mm, and in the subtropics it reaches 1500 mm.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.