Traits of enlightened absolutism
August 1, 2020
• The idea of the state as the main instrument for achieving public good
• Activities of an enlightened monarch in the interests of educating society and establishing justice
• Building a legitimate autocratic monarchy (not a separation of powers)
• Securing the rights and privileges of each free class within the autocratic monarchy
• Enlightenment ideology was used to strengthen the serf system in the context of its incipient decomposition
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.