What adaptations to environmental conditions appeared in amphibians in connection with their access to land?
May 30, 2020 | Education|
Amphibians lead aquatic and terrestrial lifestyles. In this regard, they have formed such structural features and physiology as:
1) mucus-coated skin in which atmospheric oxygen dissolves when breathing;
2) lever limbs for movement on land;
3) the skeleton is clearly differentiated into departments;
4) lungs for atmospheric breathing;
5) two circles of blood circulation and a three-chambered heart, providing a partial separation of blood into venous and arterial;
6) there is a middle ear, closed outside the eardrum.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.