What are some ways to improve memory?
To do this, you need to be able to organize memorized material and use various methods of memorization. Here is some of them.
1. For better memorization, you need to understand the material that you need to remember. If the volume is large, then you need to divide it into groups according to some criterion.
2. An important role in memorization is played by emotions and feelings. If you give the material an emotional coloring, you can make it easier to remember.
3. Memory develops through exercise. Practice memorization and incorporate this information into practice. Try to solve problems using the material you have been taught.
4. You need to train all kinds of memory. Changing the types of memory, you can avoid overwork.
5. The basic rule for improving memory is repetition. It must be properly organized. It will be correct if there is a short period of time (15-20 minutes) between memorization and the first repetition. The following repetitions can be carried out after 8-24 hours. When repeating, do not overwork. Best of all, repeat before bedtime and in the morning on a fresh head.
If the decrease in the ability to memorize is associated with fatigue, overwork and stress, then you can use vitamin complexes to help supply the brain with everything necessary for normal work. In addition, there are drugs that improve the blood supply to the brain, and oxygen, glucose and vitamins enter the brain with blood. But the best way to improve memory is to constantly train it, memorize poems, and learn foreign languages. The more we train, the more chances we have to keep our memory and healthy mind in old age. Medical university professors, who know this brain feature well “remain” in work, at the age of 91 they memorize on the page of the dictionary with foreign words a day and continue to teach.