1) In amphibians, fertilization is external, and in reptiles, internal.
2) Amphibians – anamnias. Their egg does not have an amniotic cavity and a calcareous, fibrous or protein-rich shell (in turtles and crocodiles).
3) Eggs of reptiles also have an amnion, allantois, and a serous membrane.
4) Allantois performs the function of respiration and is the embryonic bladder.
5) Eggs of reptiles have a large supply of nutrients and develop on land, and in crocodiles in water, where the female carries them.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.