What are the features of the criminal procedure?
October 27, 2020 | Education|
Basic principles of criminal justice:
2. Administration of justice by court only.
3. Respect for the honor and dignity of the individual.
4. Personal immunity. Inviolability of the home.
5. The presumption (from Lat. Praesumptio – an assumption based on probability) of innocence.
6. The adversarial nature of the parties in the trial.
7. Providing the suspect, accused, defendant with the right to defense.
8. Possibility to appeal against procedural actions of the court and officials.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.