What are the limitations on methods and means of warfare?
June 30, 2020
The limitation of methods and means of warfare provides for:
• prohibition of indiscriminate attacks in order to exclude the use of those methods and types of weapons that are not accurate enough and whose impact cannot be limited in time and space;
• the prohibition of attacks that could cause civilian casualties or damage civilian facilities;
• manifestation in the conduct of hostilities concern for the protection of the natural environment;
• Prohibition of the use of hunger among civilians as a method of warfare;
• Prohibition of military actions based on treachery.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.