The most characteristic signs of stress are:
• inability to focus on something, frequent mistakes in business;
• memory impairment;
• too often there is a feeling of fatigue;
• very fast speech;
• thoughts do not linger in the head;
• pain in the head, back, stomach;
• increased excitability;
• favorite activities do not bring ordinary joy;
• loss of a sense of humor;
• smokers increase the number of cigarettes smoked;
• there is a desire to drink alcoholic beverages;
• you constantly feel hungry or, conversely, your appetite disappears and your taste for food is lost.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.