Reasons for the conflict with the metropolis:
1) the adoption of a law that deprived the colonies of the right to free trade – it was possible to trade only with England;
2) the introduction of bans on the opening of manufactories, iron processing, the import of machinery and their drawings;
3) the prohibition of colonists to move to the West, beyond the Allegheny Mountains;
4) the introduction into the colonies of an army of ten thousand, which the colonists were supposed to maintain;
5) the adoption of the law on stamp duty – an increase in the tax burden;
6) tightening of measures against smuggling trade;
The main reason for the conflict was that the policy of the English king insulted the human dignity of the inhabitants of the colonies, the Americans were ready to fight for their freedom.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.