– Eat bran bread.
– Eliminate canned foods and smoked meats, sparkling water with synthetic colors from the diet.
– Cut down on sweets.
– Read the labels with the composition of the purchased product.
– Take lactobacterin and bifidumbacterin: they will cleanse the stomach and normalize the work of “beneficial” bacteria, which are also able to enter the fight against mutagens.
– Only use rubber gloves when cleaning agents!
– Deal with household chemicals as little as possible.
– In case of chronic diseases, see a doctor regularly: your weakened body is a favorable environment for mutagens.
– Do not take any medicine without the advice of a doctor – they can also have an adverse effect on the hereditary apparatus.
– Avoid exposure to EMP.
Soften the effect of mutagens:
– spices – pepper, mustard, ginger.
– greens – cilantro, parsley, onions, celery.
– green tea, apples, cabbage, eggplant, mint.
– yogurt (recently established by Italian scientists S. Della-Croce and E. Morizetti)
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.