Causes of forest fires
1. Careless handling of fire (carelessness of tourists, hunters, undamped matches, bonfires, cigarette butts, sparks from a car muffler, etc.).
2. The use of wad made of flammable materials.
3. Violation of fire safety rules during logging (throwing out wiping material soaked with flammable substances, smoking or using open fire near cars fueled with fuel, etc.).
4. Uncontrolled agricultural fires in the spring and autumn periods (burning grass in hayfields, distant pastures).
5. Making fires, burning garbage in the immediate vicinity of trees, harvested wood, on peat bogs.
6. Left in the forest bottles, glass fragments, which can work like lenses in bright sunlight.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.