1) Humoral regulation of vital processes is carried out due to substances released into the internal environment of the body (lymph, blood, tissue fluid).
2) Humoral regulation can be carried out using:
hormones – biologically active (acting in a very small concentration) substances secreted into the blood by the endocrine glands;
3) The humoral connection is characterized by the following features:
– the lack of an exact address to which the chemical is directed, entering the blood or other body fluids, therefore, to act on all organs and tissues. Its action is not localized, not limited to a specific place;
– the chemical spreads relatively slowly;
– acts in negligible quantities and is usually quickly destroyed or excreted from the body.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.