The causes of fires in houses (apartments) are most often:
• the use of home-made electrical appliances and fuses, the use of electrical cords and wires with broken insulation;
• connecting a large number of consumers of electric current (more than three) to one outlet, using faulty equipment and devices, using damaged outlets;
• wrapping an electric lamp and lamps with paper, cloth and other objects; the use of electric irons, kettles without stands made of non-combustible materials; electric heaters, radios, televisions (especially old brands) left unattended
• cluttering walkways, corridors, landings and flights of stairs and escape hatches with furniture and other items; equipment in the apartments of residential buildings of workshops and warehouses where explosive and fire hazardous substances are used and stored;
• heating stoves left unattended, as well as an assignment for their supervision to young children;
• careless handling of open fire (games with matches, lighters, candles, sparklers, firecrackers).
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.