What conditions and components are needed for protein biosynthesis?
April 30, 2020
Protein biosynthesis requires:
– genetic information of a DNA molecule;
– informational RNA – a carrier of this information from the nucleus to the place of synthesis;
– the presence of enzymes;
– the presence of a large amount of energy (ATP – a substance that provides energy for the coding and biosynthesis process);
– ribosomes – organelles where protein synthesis itself occurs;
– A set of amino acids in the cytoplasm;
-transport RNA encoding amino acids and transferring them to the site of synthesis on the ribosomes.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.