1. Unlimited growth. Both mushrooms and plants throughout their life increase the total surface, that is, they grow.
2. Stillness. They all lead an attached lifestyle.
3. The presence of a cell wall. The only difference is that in mushrooms it consists of chitin, and in plants of cellulose.
4. Reproduction. Also, like plants, fungi reproduce spores and vegetatively.
5. Nutrition. They absorb dissolved nutrients.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.