1) the absence of chlorophyll in the cells
2) unlimited growth
3) absorption of substances from the environment by absorption
4) nutrition prepared organic substances
5) reproduction using spores
6) glycogen storage of nutrients
146 are common symptoms of Mushrooms and Animals.
2, 3 and 5 – similarity of Mushrooms and some Plants
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.