What do you know about current advances in genetics?
April 28, 2020
– Prospects for gene therapy in the treatment of atherosclerosis of the vessels of the lower extremities.
– The use of molecular genetic markers for the diagnosis of a number of mental illnesses
– Treatment of a rare form of paralysis with gene therapy
– Genetics goes to the battle with aging
– Genetics to help anthropologists
– Success Stem Therapy
– Discovery of the gene responsible for the development of Asher syndrome of the first type
– A new way to diagnose cancer of any kind using a blood test
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.