What environmental problems can be considered global for humanity?
May 29, 2020 | Education|
1) an increase in the population of the Earth,
2) pollution of the oceans,
3) accidents at nuclear power plants,
4) “ozone holes”,
5) air pollution, the greenhouse effect (climate change of the planet),
6) deforestation (especially tropical),
8) reduction of energy resources.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.