– increasing poverty of the population (12-16-hour working day, difficult living conditions)
– suppression of the uprisings of weavers in Lyon in 1831 and 1834. and other cities
– the emergence of republican secret societies
– 1839. O. Blanca’s attempt to seize power in Paris
– dissatisfaction of the industrial bourgeoisie with the lack of power
– strengthening of repressive legislation.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.