1. What form of tomato fruit (globular or pear-shaped) is dominant?
2. What are the genotypes of parents and hybrids of 1st and 2nd generation?
3. What genetic patterns discovered by Mendel are manifested during such hybridization?
1. The spherical shape of the fetus dominates.
2. R: aa x AA; F1: Aa; F2: 25% AA, 50% Aa, 25% aa.
3. Laws of uniformity of hybrids of the first generation (I Mendel’s law) and the law of splitting (II Mendel’s law).
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.