The industrial revolution is the transition from manual production to machine production, accompanied by changes in all spheres of society.
Napoleon’s policy was in the interests of the French bourgeoisie, the most advanced and active part of society. His reforms strengthened power in France and led to an improvement in the country’s economy. Results of Napoleonic reforms:
1. Promoted the development of entrepreneurship. The big bourgeoisie were provided with lucrative government orders.
2. Carried out a reform of the financial system, including the creation of a French bank and the strengthening of a new currency – the franc.
3. He launched a large construction project in the country. The capital of France has become even more beautiful.
4. Accelerated the industrial revolution, created new jobs.
5. Banned strikes and workers’ unions. Those who showed dissatisfaction with the policies of the First Consul were expected to be executed, arrested, and exiled.
6. 1801 – concluded an agreement (concordat) with the Pope on the normalization of relations. The separation of church from state was canceled.
7. Announced amnesty for emigrants. He personally appointed former aristocrats to important government posts.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.