1. All cells consist of almost the same chemical elements.
2. In general, the structure of these cells is similar (cell wall, cell membrane, cytoplasm, ribosomes).
1. The plant cells have chloroplasts, vacuoles, mitochondria, Golgi apparatus, endoplasmic reticulum.
2. Bacteria do not have a nucleus.
3. The bacterium is coated with a capsule that protects the bacteria from damage and drying out.
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.