What is common between the events in Central America and the South of Latin America in the second half of the 1980s?
August 14, 2020 | Education|
The similarities between the events in Central America and the South of Latin America in the second half of the 80s:
1) The revolutionary demolition of the social system
2) Attempts to overcome backwardness
3) Implementation of reforms (agricultural, industrial)
4) Liberation of the continent from American imperialism
5) the transition to democracy
Remember: The process of learning a person lasts a lifetime. The value of the same knowledge for different people may be different, it is determined by their individual characteristics and needs. Therefore, knowledge is always needed at any age and position.